Will speak of:
They will announce the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5 C. I think it will have the fingerprint sensor.
People will complain about both releases.
– GM available, date of release announced
– The “killer” iPhone 5 feature announced. People will complain.
– The icons will stay the same. People will complain
– I’m going to go on a limb and predict the iPad will get iOS 7 the same time as the everyone else. Reason: Universal app updating will be problematic
– The new version that works with iTunes Radio will be announced
– I think the iPod Touch will get the 5c treatment
Will NOT speak of
– iPads: no new iPads
– Mavericks: Little, if any discussion
– The new Mac Pro: Not a word, except maybe to play the movie
– iPads and MacPros will be October (at least iPad) discussions. What I don’t know is if the MacPro and Maverick’s releases will be quiet releases, or Apple will hold an event for them.