- The 3g iPhone will be announced, going on sale at the end of the month
- The App Store will be demoed, going live the same time as the 3g iPhone
- The 3g iPhone will also have a camera that can take movies, and will upload directly to YouTube. This functionality may be part of a software upgrade for the first-gen iPhone
- Most of the Jobsnote will be about the iPhone and the App Store.
- iPhone 2.0 will allow syncing of tasks, finally. I hope
- We will not see a consumer-class headless desktop
- Weill not see iLife or iWork upgrades; those will be during Macworld or a special event later this year.
- We will see a preview of 10.6, but I disagree with this TUAW report. OS X 10.6 will have new features, but I don’t know what they are
- Mobile Mac will be announced and will bring Enterprise-level syncing to the iPhone. I’m going to go out on a limb and say you can also sync over the cloud with Google calendars
- I’m going further on a limb and will predict Mobile Mac to be free for iPhone users